Somethings you should know about me are:
- I love learning about new things and connecting ideas and people in a shared vision.
- I am fascinated by the various threads that weave people and ideas together, be it from high level Strategic Planning Discussions to the personal experience of someone walking in the door.
- I am passionate about Organizational Development and Culture Creation
- I believe that two key concepts towards effective work in the above are Storytelling and Welcoming. Both Storytelling and Welcoming are communication centered actions that include a liberal sprinkling of heart and humour. They are values of mine that have served me powerfully in both in my Facilitation and Acting pursuits.(You can click on them above to see my personal take on each as well as related articles and support materials on each concept and their roles in Organizational Development and Culture Creation).
- One of my large passion projects was co-founding Urban Academy, an Arts infused Independent School for students from JK to Grade 12 . The school’s development included extensive work in championing the arts, organizational health, culture creation and facilitation, board and leadership development, organizational structuring and public speaking to name a few. I was proud to work alongside a fabulous team of committed contributors and passionate parents!
- For further details of my work and learning experiences Click Here
- Collaboration is another value of mine. Creating an atmosphere where people’s skills and creativity are nurtured , appreciated and grown. I have learned so much from the leaders and contributors around me each day.
- I am also excited by the amazing access that we have today to great groundbreaking conversations, trail blazers, writers, champions and explorers through books and modern technology. How exciting to connect to language, passion and tools that support our visions!
- Some of my favourite larger work influences and resources for you can check out are: Margaret Wheatley, Jim Collins, Elizabeth Gilbert, Patrick Lencioni, Brene Brown, Sir Ken Robiinson